Women’s Basketball: Iowa at Purdue – How to watch, Fan Discussion
Jan Jensen’s Iowa Hawkeyes squad continue their week of road trips tonight with what should be an easy matchup against the Purdue Boilermakers. That is…we thought it would be a routine game against Purdue, until about a few hours ago, when Iowa announced that senior forward Hannah Stuelke would miss tonight’s game.
It’s certainly better that this happens now than on Sunday when Michigan comes to town, but it still will make things interesting tonight for sure. I expect Journey Houston to start in Stuelke’s place, Iowa’s depth beyond that will be really questionable. Will this finally be Teagan Mallegni’s opportunity to get into a rhythm with some possible extended playtime?
What won’t change for the Hawkeyes is that they’ll need to feed Ava Heiden early and often, particularly in Stuelke’s absence, and especially after her masterpiece performance on Monday at Nebraska. Let’s hope the team can grab a comfortable win while also getting some good experience for our younger freshmen.
GO HAWKS!
How to watch:
Date: Feb 19, 2026
Time: 6 p.m. CST
Matchup: No. 13 Iowa Hawkeyes at Purdue Boilermakers
Location: Mackey Arena — West Lafayette, IN
TV: B1G+ (ugh)
Hull KR's Litten 'had nightmares about Walsh'
Hull KR hooker Jez Litten said he had nightmares about Brisbane Broncos' full-back Reece Walsh in the lead-up to their historic World Club Challenge win over the NRL Premiers.
Litten sent captain Elliot Minchella in for the Robins' second try as they raced out of the blocks in the first half and eventually built what had seemed like a commanding 30-4 lead after the break.
Brisbane, flanked by the usually talismanic Walsh - who had an error-strewn performance at times - then scored 20 unanswered points to set up an incredibly tense finale at the MKM Stadium as KR held on.
"The boys turned up against a team like Brisbane and we knew we had a big job on our hands but we just scrambled together and got the win," Litten told BBC Sport.
"I've been off all week ill, I've been having nightmares about Reece Walsh running at me, and they all came true tonight.
"When you've got someone like him coming out the back, credit to the boys who were helping me out."
Hull KR came into the match off the back of an uncharacteristic loss against newly promoted York Knights last week, but dominated in 2025 as they won the treble of Challenge Cup, League Leaders' Shield and Super League Grand Final.
Their victory against Brisbane meant they held out to become only the sixth English club to win a World Club Challenge since it became a regular fixture in 1987.
They now also hold all four titles, the first club to do so since Wigan in their quadruple-winning 2024 campaign and first to do it in two seasons since St Helens in 2006-07.
"I'm proud of everyone involved in our club. I'm happy for our owner Neil Hudgell and the people of Hull," boss Willie Peters told BBC Sport.
"We had a responsibility for more than our local community, it was for Super League and the British game and we did them proud."
Those sentiments were echoed by Litten, who credited the supporters not just of Hull KR but of Super League as a whole on a night to remember for the sport in the northern hemisphere.
"I think they just took over tonight, they were unreal, but all the other Super League supporters who have come out and supported us, we wanted to do the English game proud and we spoke about that," Litten added.
"We obviously get a lot of stick off the Aussies but it's good to get one over them tonight"
Kansas fans duped into believing Darryn Peterson has wildest clause in his NIL contract
Kansas is trying to deal with a weird situation.
CAN 2025 final: heavy sentences handed down to Senegalese supporters
CAN 2025: 18 Senegalese fans hit with severe penalties
CAN 2025 final: heavy sentences handed down to Senegalese supporters
Moroccan justice has delivered its final verdict following the incidents that took place on the sidelines of the CAN 2025 final between Morocco and Senegal. Eighteen Senegalese supporters have been found guilty of assault and sentenced by the High Court of Rabat to prison terms without suspension.
In a statement circulated by judicial authorities, it was specified: "The High Court of Rabat has sentenced 18 Senegalese supporters for acts of aggression. Nine were sentenced to one year in prison and a $500 fine each. Six received six-month prison sentences and $200 fines each. Three were handed three-month prison terms and $120 fines each."
This ruling brings to a close a tense episode that had cast a shadow over the conclusion of the continental tournament.